I love getting my sewing kit out and starting a new project. Recently I’ve created an autumn garland, a stay-in-bed stocking, and a memory blanket for our baby boy. I find sewing the perfect way to have a break from technology, switching off, and relaxing properly in the evening.
As our little one grows up, I’m keen that he finds hobbies outside of electronics. While he may prefer something a little more food related, active or messy, I’m keen he finds something that takes him away from screens, at least for a little while.
Hopefully when he’s older he’ll give sewing a chance though, and this Sew Me Up kit from reroom is the perfect introduction.
Really simple, the hedgehog and hoglet simply need stuffing and stitching up. The kit comes with everything you need, including bodies, stuffing, a plastic needle, thread and instructions.
Taking ten minutes from start to finish, this kit is perfect for little ones with a short attention span.
Even if our baby boy decides sewing is a chore, at least he’ll have picked up a useful skill. It’s safe to say that being able to replace a button or stitch up a hole will always come in handy!
If you’d like to have a go with the ‘Sew Me Up’ Hedgehog and Hoglet kit, reroom have very kindly offered to send one to a lucky winner. Enter via the gleam widget below for a chance to win!
– This competition allows multiple entries, and there will be only 1 winner per competition.
– Entry is open to UK residents only, and the entrant must be 18 years of age and over.
– The competition winner will be selected at random via Gleam.
– The prize amount cannot be exchanged for cash value.
– The competition winner will be contacted reroom, who will arrange the delivery of their prize. If the competition winner does not respond to contact within 7 days, another entrant will be randomly selected.